Donate to the Fr. Chuck Gallagher, S.J. Legacy Fund
Online donations to the Fr. Chuck Gallagher, S.J. Legacy Fund are processed by a secure server using a PCI-compliant transaction processing gateway - your payment data is securely and professionally processed. All data and processing is encrypted and transmitted via a secure Internet connection.
When you click the Donate NOW! button, you are taken to a secure form to enter your donation information. The secure form will close automatically if your donation is not completed within 10 minutes, to protect the security of your information. The first page of the secure form collects your contact information, credit card information, and billing information. Clicking the Next button allows you to confirm the information entered. By clicking the "Submit Payment" button, you authorize us to charge the account provided for the total amount specified.
With Your Help, Worldwide Marriage Encounter® Can Continue Changing The Church And The World
- Fr. Chuck Gallagher called Worldwide Marriage Encounter "the best lay-leadership training in the Church."
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter presents a positive, hopeful, Christ-centered view of the Sacraments of Marriage and Holy Orders.
- The Weekend reinforces the teachings of the Church with regard to Marriage. It is the lived expression of many of the concepts found in St. John Paul's Theology of the Body.
- On the Weekend, participants are empowered to become evangelizers by witnessing to God's love in their homes and communities. The "New Evangelization" has been part of the Movement from the beginning.
- The Weekend teaches a technique of dialogue that can improve communication in all relationships.
- The communities created after the Weekend promote healthy and life-giving relationships among married couples and priests.
- Through the Movement, leadership teams consisting of a couple and a priest draw on the unique gifts of both sacraments.
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter is run entirely by missionaries, couples and priests who respond to the call, offering freely their service.
- Involvement in the Movement strengthens the family by encouraging parents to be positive role models for their children.
- Surveys show that 80% of couples encountered become more involved in their parish after the Weekend.
- The Fr. Chuck Gallagher Legacy Fund will ensure that all couples and priests who present Weekends and who lead our communities can continue to receive training regardless of their financial situation.
You Can Help!
Please help continue Fr. Chuck's work.